Join Dennis Clark on a journey into the wonderful world of landscape drawing. Landscapes are by far the most popular subject to draw, yet most artists think that it is one of the hardest to master because of the multitude of objects and textures we have in nature.
During this 7 part course Dennis will:
1) Show what equipment he uses to draw his landscapes
2) Teach you the basics required like how linear and atmospheric perspective works
3) then you will learn how to draw trees
4) How to draw rocks and cliffs
5) How to draw water and rivers
6) How to draw clouds
7) How to draw mountains
All in all you will get over 5 and a half hours of HD video showing you step by step how to master each technique.
By the end of the course you will not only have a good understanding of landscape drawing, but also:
1) The confidence to draw your own landscape photos
2) understand how to use tonal ranges for vibrant drawings,
3) know how to interpret the objects you are seeing
4) understand how to look and "see" nature properly
5) have an understanding of how to plan your drawings
All the lessons will open up instantly and you will be able to watch them as often as you like.
During the course you will draw many sketches and exercises as well as these complete drawings :
Hear what others are saying about the Starter Course:
"I am busy working on my Landscape Course and I love it, thanks Dennis"