Join us for Week one of our popular portrait painting course.
Suitable for beginners to advanced artists.
After completion of this class you will not only be able to paint an amazing realistic eye, but also use the knowledge and techniques from the class in full portraits.
Instantly unlock the 2 hour class (recorded live on Paint Basket TV), to follow from the comfort of your own home. Your tutor, Nolan Clark, will not only explain and demonstrate all the concepts and techniques required to paint a realistic looking eye in easy to follow step by step manner, but also answer questions and give feedback along the way.
As part of the “How to paint realistic portraits” course you will also get access to download the first 122 pages of a comprehensive pdf manual that forms part of the course. During this weeks class you will get:
1. Step by step painting instructions
2. Tools to help you with your portrait paintings
3. In dept explanations of all the processes involved
4. Heaps of reference material – there are many images, illustrations, reference photos and step by step photos in the manual.
This week you will learn :
1) How the face is composed and how you can use the eye to measure all the features of the face.
2) How to mix and match the colours of the model you are going to paint
3) How to paint the eye correctly
When you unlock this lesson you gain instant and indefinite access to the replay video lesson plus you can download and keep the pdf notes.
You can also post your paintings from the class on the forum for feedback from our tutors.
Take a look at what others are saying about this class:
Val – “The blending technique was superb, seeing how patches of colour blended to give contour and form to eyeball and socket. Brilliant.”
Marianrowling – “I really enjoyed the class.”
Helenty – “I found the whole experience very well presented, easy to understand and to watch the eye developing was great.”
Start your realistic portrait painting course today by unlocking the How to paint a eye class now...